Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Dr. Homewyze is IN

Our newly-resident home-move expert Dr. Homewyze ® is here to help you! He is the guru of all things "moving house"! Send him your questions now!

Some of our postbag so far:

Dear Dr. Homewyze,

Someone (me) has accidentally painted the word "KNOB" on the front of my house in 4ft high letters.
Is this liable to make it more or less attractive to the first-time buyer?

Concerned homeowner

Bucks




Dear Dr. Homewyze,

Someone (also me) has inadvertently scratched the word "PILES" on next-door's front door with a screwdriver. Is their litigious demeanour justified, and is their purchaser likely to want to renegotiate?

Concerned homeowner

Bucks




Answers next week.

No comments:

Manhole Covers

All those years ago I tried to tell you that manhole covers were interesting. I was Japanese at heart it seems. See?