Thursday, July 15, 2010

I write like....who?

J-Walk sends me to the I Write Like site which, once you've pasted into it a bit of your own writing, returns a result telling you whose style it most resembles. So I took a sample from one of my past entries here and this was the result:
 


I write like
H. P. Lovecraft
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


'What fun' thought I, so I tried with another, and got this.

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!
When I've found out who he is, I'll decide whether to be flattered or not.

Update: over at BoingBoing a lot of people are apparently being told they write like HP Lovecraft & David Foster Wallace. And Dan Brown.

No comments:

Manhole Covers

All those years ago I tried to tell you that manhole covers were interesting. I was Japanese at heart it seems. See?